- Tailor-made for use under extreme conditions: The gas-tight Dräger CPS 7900 provides excellent protection against industrial chemicals, biological agents, and other toxic substances. Its innovative material qualifies the CPS 7900 equally well for work in explosive areas and for handling cryogenic substances.
- The Dräger CPS 7900 was developed to protect its wearer when handling toxic or hazardous materials and to provide much needed support for an variety of dangerous tasks. The suit material D-mex offers unique resistance to various substances as well excellent protection against mechanical effects, liquefied gases, and flash fires. Among these are the EN 943 part 2 (ET) and the SOLAS convention. Furthermore, the suit was designed and developed in close cooperation with corresponding personnel and officers-in-charge the world over and fitted to their needs and requirements.
The gas-tight Dräger CPS 7900 provides excellent protection against industrial chemicals, biological agents, and other toxic substances.
- The suit's innovative and unique material called D-mex™ consists of five layers.
- The CPS 7900 reduces the stress during the already difficult work in hazard zones and danger areas.
- Accessories are available to customize the CPS 7900 to meet your specific needs.
- The Dräger CPS 7900 meets and exceeds the requirements of international standards of fire departments, search and rescue organizations, and industry for reusable protection suits.
- Its properties and accessory options offer the highest degree of safety and a level of wearing comfort that is in a class of its own.
EN 943-2:2002 (ET)