Designed for larger confined space environments that require faster purge times. Its tough, lightweight polyethylene housing offers durability while the metal safeguards and steel fan offer greater safety. Two 8″ ports offer positive ventilation or fume extraction, and the metal base with feet offers greater stability. The electric 3/4 hp motor offers a higher CFM output and is cage-enclosed for protection. It also includes an On/Off switch and built-in carry handle for increased portability. Certified to CSA Standard C22.2 No. 113
- 8” Flange on intake and exhaust side.
- Tough “safety orange” Polyethylene construction.
- One piece housing with integrated handle.
- Steel fan wheel with aluminum hub.
- Steel zinc plated grill.
- Black powder coated 16 gauge steel base.
- Equipped with four (4) rubber feet.