Perfect for remote locations where electricity is unavailable, this gasoline-powered, 3.5 hp, 4 Stroke blower offers high flow rates and the durability of a Honda engine. The 8” ports and steel guards provide safety and the polyethylene housing with built-in handle offers durability and convenience during transport. It is designed with a sturdy metal base that minimize blower rocking and offers greater stability. Blower includes 6 foot inlet hose extension.
• 8” (20.3 cm) flange on intake and exhaust side
• Tough “safety orange” polyethylene construction • One piece housing with integrated handle
• Black powder coated 12-gauge steel base
• 8-blade cast aluminum fan impeller
• 6’ (1.82 m) inlet duct extension
• Steel black powder coated grills
• Equipped with five rubber feet